Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Constant Bootloop

2001 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-14 23:48:47

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Severiano221
    2017-04-01 04:15:17
     Hello, I have a Maxisys Elite for the last few months i havent been able to use it because after a update it made the elite stay on the start up screen, it wont go past it, no matter what i do. Does anyone have a way of me restoring the elite to factory settings or how do i load all the files to the sd card. all it does as soon as you turn it on. stays on the red start up screen. It wont go past that. Any ideas or tips to get it running back again. Thank you any help will be appreciated. 

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Wizzcom

2017-04-14 23:48:47 (Reply to:Severiano221)

No Answers, i have the same problem , have been told to return to seller , Cant believe there is no fix for this , It is a Autel Fault due to the update , So fully there responsibility , and they don't even care that we will loose money waiting for it to be repaired , I bought the tool locally . Australia , now i have to ship it back to china at my expense, What a Joke. But my biggest fear is it may happen again . May have to look at a Different product , was going to buy a few more for my business , this is my first tool from there and was very happy until now . Good luck .
  Total1 Pages